Visit ‘Eternally the same’
Our current exhibition ‘Eternally the same’ zooms in on the ritual of repetition in the religious life and in the psychiatric institution. The exhibition was organised in collaboration with the Psychiatric Centre Caritas. We put the life of the patients next to the life of the Sisters. We do not judge, but look.
Download the exhibition brochure here.
You can visit the exhibition ‘Eternally the same’ only with the VIZIT organisation.
- Period? April 16th 2016 > 1 March 2017
- Venue? Heritage House, Molenaarsstraat 22, 9000 Gent
- Group visits? Sign up for a group tour with a guide through www.vizit.be or tel. 09 233 76 89 (90 euro per group, max. 20 persons).
- Individual visit? Sign up individually for a guided tour on the available dates in the VIZIT calendar (9 euro per person).
- 2016: ‘Rituals seen through the eyes of 7 Ghent ambassadors from Europe, Africa, Asia, and Latin America’ (in collaboration with Samenwerkingsverband Verborgen Rituelen)
- 2012: ‘Black heroes and white ravens. Congolese children in Belgium and missionaries in the Congo, 1883-1898’ (Heritage day)
- 2010: ‘Unlikely real! Coloured photos and postcards from our collection’ (Heritage day)
- 2008: ‘Vive la parole? Milan in 1880 as a pivotal moment in the education of the deaf‘ (Heritage day in collaboration with Fevlado)
- 2004: ‘It runs in the family’ (Heritage day)